Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With bow season only a week away I figured it was time to get ready...so I went to the shop and purchased a half dozen arrows(6),one of each size.I picked up some broadheads at a yardsale and spent the day shooting.Now heres the problem..some of these arrows make the bow really loud when shot and others its really quiet.What should I do??

Now here is a nother problem,some of the arrows fly right over the target at 30 yds and others hit the ground before the target:confused:
I think I should use the ones that fly over the target for really far shots and the ones that hit the ground before the target should be for close shots,What do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I'm confused. Did you buy 6 completely different arrows?

Nevermind, I'm a little slow. How do you come up with this stuff?

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
I am so sorry dude but I think you should not have waited so long to get ready!

·
Registered
2,834 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
LMAO! you need all the same size and kind of arrows all the same length. all the arrows should look and be exactly the same. all your broad heads should be the same as well. of course your bow is going to shoot differently with different arrows. thay all weigh different therefore thay will all fly different.

Is this your first time experience with a bow?

If you need help im sure that anyone here would be glad to help, al you have to do is ask.

If this your idea of a joke it is pretty funny.

you might as well cut a limb out of a tree and try that.

·
Waiting on Season
14,910 Posts
what to do is wait till next season if this is a serious post
+1 on the duuuuuude!!!

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
Listen carefully because I am going to give you some really good advice. First hang your bow back on the rack or put it in the closet or wherever you got it from. Second go buy 6 matching arrows that are properly spined & cut to length for your bow. Third start practicing. & last but not least you "might" be ready to hunt by next year!

·
Banned
18,640 Posts
With bow season only a week away I figured it was time to get ready...so I went to the shop and purchased a half dozen arrows(6),one of each size.I picked up some broadheads at a yardsale and spent the day shooting.Now heres the problem..some of these arrows make the bow really loud when shot and others its really quiet.What should I do??

Now here is a nother problem,some of the arrows fly right over the target at 30 yds and others hit the ground before the target:confused:
I think I should use the ones that fly over the target for really far shots and the ones that hit the ground before the target should be for close shots,What do you guys think?
Do the deer a favor....STAY OUT OF THE WOODS !!!!......:confused:

·
Registered
47 Posts
one get 6 of the same arrow W/ Field tips.Dam just go to walmart and get some if you don't have a lot of cash:eek:
2>they should all be some what close get your pins set.
3>shoot a lot

·
THwack--CRASH
11,173 Posts
you have arrows for a mathyous bow!
what color is the strang?
your bale of hey is two small.
they always rip you off at yard sales.....they new.
you got anty cuzzins that can by 'em to get your mony back?
find 1 that hits close thats all u need:darkbeer:

·
Registered
849 Posts
"I think I should use the ones that fly over the target for really far shots and the ones that hit the ground before the target should be for close shots,What do you guys think? "

Now that is some funny _ _ it right there !

·
Registered
627 Posts
Sounds like you've just about got it down to a science.

·
Registered
367 Posts
if you did go buy 6 different arrows and your pro shop dident ask question or try to point you in the right direction on getting all the same arrows I dont think I would go back there if your using 6 different arrows I wouldent imagine they would fly the same hope you mistyped and this isent the case

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
What to do?

What to do? It looks like you already found somthing to for the next week, do ya think it will last that long?
:happy1: :darkbeer: :shhh: :ROFLMAO:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts