Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a GT500 and a Judge both with 70lb limbs. I have some 114 limbs and just bought some 123's. I have both set at around 63lbs but would like to get the poundage down a little lower on each. The GT is my favorite and will probably not be going anywhere any time soon, the Judge is also a nice bow as well.

Should I put the 114 or the 123 on the GT or vice versa? The Judge at 56-58 would be a nice drawing bow and still have the speed but so would the GT at that poundage. If I put the 114's on the GT I might be able to get it down to 60 with a couple turns out.

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
I have a GT500 and a Judge both with 70lb limbs. I have some 114 limbs and just bought some 123's. I have both set at around 63lbs but would like to get the poundage down a little lower on each. The GT is my favorite and will probably not be going anywhere any time soon, the Judge is also a nice bow as well.

Should I put the 114 or the 123 on the GT or vice versa? The Judge at 56-58 would be a nice drawing bow and still have the speed but so would the GT at that poundage. If I put the 114's on the GT I might be able to get it down to 60 with a couple turns out.
What???

·
Registered
208 Posts
:mg: I would use the 123 but call tech at Elite and see what they say. Good luck. I also have a Elite Gt500. If it was my bow, turn the limb bolts uot two more turns.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
i have 123s on my gt500s and they run 62-64 on my gt maxed out the 114s should be in mid to high 60s. The deflections should be the same for both judge and gt.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
if it was me id put the 123s on judge and 114 on gt light you said the judge will yeild better speeds with less poundage. Either way it doesnt matter unless your really worried about speed at all. been shooting through deer with 58-60lb gts for a few years now lol.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if it was me id put the 123s on judge and 114 on gt light you said the judge will yeild better speeds with less poundage. Either way it doesnt matter unless your really worried about speed at all. been shooting through deer with 58-60lb gts for a few years now lol.
You are the second person to say the 123's on the Judge. I am leaning this way with the 114's on the GT.

Thanks for the responses.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts