Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok I got the Conquest last night and am now wondering what kind of sight to get for it. The rest will be a trophy taker spring steel but what sight to use.

I will be shooting spots, indoor only. Price is a factor I think It will have to be around 100.00 complete.

What do you think?

What could I expect to pay for a Copper John ANTS and a scope? or something similar by another company used.

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Scope and Sight for $100????

You are going to have to look for something used. The ANTS, Sureloc Supreme, and Tox Naildriver are all over $200 for just the sight and that doesn't include a scope. I think you would have a hard time finding any of these used in good condition with a decent scope for $100. You might try to find a used Challenger with a decent scope.
Jbird

·
Banned
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you guys think of the GOLDEN KEY, gold scope and the Tox 1400's. I have never shot a scope before and hate to spend a ton of cash to try it.

I am just being to cheap? LOL

I might have to come off a little more cash :D

·
Registered
392 Posts
No your not...

We all have budgets to go by.That set u will work just as well as a $2-300.00 rig.If you are comfortable with it, and able to acheive what you desire with it,then that system is priceless.They are good choice's.>>---->(x)go get em.....Skip

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
scope issue resolved?

i have a bullseye basic with lens (of unknown power) that i will let go for $30 shipped. all its doing for me is collecting dust. its got the black polycarbinate body.

if you're interested, pm me and we'll hammer out the details

·
Registered
450 Posts
grndzer,
i'm using a good ole' gold scope on my spot bow, it's the same scope i had 20 yrs ago. i've always liked the smaller scopes for spots, so you see only the bullseye you are shooting. there certainly are better(more expensive) sights around than the 1400's, but all it has to do is hold the scope out in front of your bow and it will do that just fine. for spots you really don't need to have all that high tech micro-adjustability, just a decent simple sight will do fine. the complexity of the thing doesn't make you a better shot. the main thing is to get something to get you up to the line and shooting!;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts