Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just curious, I got about $50 bucks store credit to blow at Cabelas...what would be a more prudent purchase:

1. G-20 Blind or Ameristep Doghouse Blind
2. 3d deer target
3. T.R.U. Ball T-Handle Thumb Standard Caliper Release or Tru-Fire 3D Hunter 4-Finger Camo Release
4. any other ideas???
5. Maybe just save it in case of emergency.

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
twin task rechargeable flaslight

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I would buy your wife something nice--hehe

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Money for Honey

Huntin'Honey24 said:
I already did with the other $160.00 in store credit!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,308 Posts

That used to work......until she figured out that I was also buying myself something.

So now...I don't bother....and tell her that I saved some money not buying her anything....LOL

Good thing she don't read AT...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blind

DANNYCROSS352 said:
Get The Release, You Cant Shoot At The Target Good Without One And Whats The Use Of A Blind If You Cant Hit What Your Aiming For Haha

use of the blind is so they dont see you shooting in the first place...i have this problem, the deer usually get close enough to count hairs but there are quite a few around & one small move can spook them. the deer are not tame by any means...im usually situated right in the middle of where they are funnelling thru. there arent any real sturdy trees to climb on so i figure get either a blind or a 3d target & use is also as decoy. I have a bear xcaliper that has been great for the setup I have...I was thinking about trying another type of release.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
Broadheads...

Vanes/glue/arrow wraps etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts