Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What digital Trail Cameras work the best and how much do they cost.

I am looking to get a trail camera but I do not know which one to get. My brother has a moultrie and it doesnt work at all for him. It keeps taking pictures of nothing.

I want to get a reliable camera that will take consistant pictures of deer.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I picked up the Wildview Extreme 3.1mp digital couple weeks ago at Bass Pro...it works great! and only cost me 75bucks. Ofcourse it cost another 25-35 bucks for the 512 SD memory card but I can hold 340 high resolution pic on each camera or around 700-800 lower resolution. It all depends on how much you wanna spend really. I found this camera does everything I wanted. Great Pics and I can download pictures in the field with my Palm Pilot.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want a camera that will work on trails. That will capture pictures of deer moving across the trail.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Jerm2118 said:
I want a camera that will work on trails. That will capture pictures of deer moving across the trail.
Jerm, what did you end up with? This statement right here will rule out 90% of em, lol. There are only a few with trigger speeds under 2 seconds. The cuddleback is probably what you need.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all who have replied. I have chosen to go with the bushnell 119200. I am also going to build a homebrew camera as soon as I get a sony p41.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts