Archery Talk Forum banner

What type of case do you use?

What Type of Case

750 Views 10 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  swampcruiser
Soft or hard and why?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
19,079 Posts
Brownell case looks tough to beat for a do everything case. My cosuin has one and its simply awesome!! Have heard great things about the Aurora's, SKB's, and Lakewood bow cases as well.

· Registered
5,381 Posts
Hard Plano case. I used to use a soft case for my old bow, but now that they are making hard cases smaller for parallel limb bows I actually like them. I like the ability to slide it in the back of my truck and not have to worry about stacking stuff on it. If I had an SKB hard case I could THROW my case in the back of the truck though!

· Registered
544 Posts
Hard Case...

I have no need for a soft case; even in a vehicle I wouldn't feel safe with it.

· Registered
1,586 Posts
walmart plano case = $25

can go wrong there, except I don't know if i'd put it on a plane or not...????

· Registered
9,673 Posts
Brownell, a combination of both. It is big, and much lighter than a hard case. I can fit 2 bows, all ofmy equipment and a week-ends worth of clothes in it, and it still comes in under 50 lbs. I have flown with it several times and there has been no problem or damage. It is also a heck of a lot easier than lugging aroung the skb that I previously used.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.