Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been hearing a few different prices .So what did you pay before tax on your carbon turbo

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Havnt paid full for mine yet but I believe its 1399. No sales tax here in oregon.
Hopefully it will be here soon. I really wanna get tinkerin on it. Maybe shoot a winter league or something.

·
Registered
433 Posts
And the carbon knight is going for 599. Lol I'll pass on the carbon from Hoyt

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Havnt paid full for mine yet but I believe its 1399. No sales tax here in oregon.
Hopefully it will be here soon. I really wanna get tinkerin on it. Maybe shoot a winter league or something.
elkbow where did you order from? I bought my 2014 from a Oregon dealer too, love the no tax. One of if not the nicest bow I have ever owned.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
The Carbon Knight is garbage and not even in the same universe as Hoyt Carbon bows. So many bad reviews on it the price plummeted.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
That carbon night is injected carbon. It feels and looks like cheap Chinese plastic and is noisy when you touch it. Is it light? yup. The quality is no where near the hoyt carbon bows.

·
Registered
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
elkbow where did you order from? I bought my 2014 from a Oregon dealer too, love the no tax. One of if not the nicest bow I have ever owned.
I ordered a black one but in the mean time change my mind to target blue but I was just wondering because thats what I paid 1399.99 without the color up charge.

·
Registered
823 Posts

Haha nothing to add just couldn't resist

·
Registered
146 Posts
Virgie, KY, 3r Archery LLC.. You can get up with the guy on facebook! hasnt got his website up and running yet..

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
The carbon spyder is $1449 Canadian dollars way up here.

·
Registered
228 Posts
The carbon spyder is $1449 Canadian dollars way up here.
my dealer has them for 1375$ if your looking, but wont have then till jan he has syder 30 though.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
my dealer has them for 1375$ if your looking, but wont have then till jan he has syder 30 though.
I can probably get them down to 1350 at least if I try. Looking for a carbon spyder 30 in black around xmas or just after

1 - 20 of 43 Posts