Archery Talk Forum banner

What will it score?

1147 Views 19 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  bigtruckerd
What do you guys think it will score.

I am thinking if I get a good shot oppurtunity I am gonna take it. BTW which mount would look best with something like this? Just have to make sure I have enough room for it. :embara:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
14,752 Posts
high fenced and tagged..what more can you ask for........i'll help get it out for half.

· Registered
14,752 Posts
Hey, thats the only way I roll. :wink: Its just too much work not to do it that way.
let me know when you stick it,,I'm 100 miles away son, ready to strike!:wink:

· Registered
14,752 Posts
Do you think this will be enough for the job? :embara:
yeah ,,that will get me in there,,,but were going to need a tractor after we cut it up.

· Registered
14,752 Posts
lets try this first

Attachments

· Registered
12,464 Posts
What do you guys think it will score.

I am thinking if I get a good shot oppurtunity I am gonna take it. BTW which mount would look best with something like this? Just have to make sure I have enough room for it. :embara:
If you are in on the Mutantville Deer Contest I am guessing we can get you 50 points for it. :chortle:

· Formerly Irish_25
8,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lets try this first
My gramps did that once. Shot a calf (big one) to be butchered about 100 yards from the butchering table. :doh: Then wanted to load it on a flat bed trailer to take it over there. Im like why didnt we get a bag of feed and go over to the table and go come here little buddy. :wink:

· Registered
14,752 Posts
My gramps did that once. Shot a calf (big one) to be butchered about 100 yards from the butchering table. :doh: Then wanted to load it on a flat bed trailer to take it over there. Im like why didnt we get a bag of feed and go over to the table and go come here little buddy. :wink:
you can lead a cow to the table but you can't make it shoot itself:wink:

· Registered
1,539 Posts
should score pretty HEAVY!!!!!!
and TASTY!!!

· Registered
513 Posts
for sure a whole winters supply!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.