Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why?
Do you have one you miss/should not have sold?
Do you have one you always go back to even if you have a newer/more advanced one?
I have been out of the game for 4-5 years and am just looking at what I missed since I bought mine in 2010.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
2014 obsession Phoenix
2018 obsession fixation 7xp

Ridiculous smooth, fast and super quiet.
For reference to the 2010 era, I had a strother infinity that I shot back then that I loved, but my newer OB’s have similar feel but much easier to tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I like PSE, because of the draw cycle, it stack nicely, and love the choice of how much Wt to hold, I hold 65% prefer that of 70-90% let off , like the heavy hold mods/

this is almost a Ford vs Chevy question which do you like best and why?
Or do you like red heads, blondes, brown or black headed girls and why? (ps RED by the way, true reds are 1 in 100 which makes the sexy because they are not common)
(oh to day i guess you could age, green purple, pink....... to the list)

Try them all , see how it feel for you, The Bow will pick you.

·
Registered
12,065 Posts
I'm all about an easy draw cycle so must say I love my older athens ev2 cams and elite rev cams. Also really liked the DVS system on the mathews chill series. So many good choices

·
Premium Member
2,143 Posts
For me my Prime Cenergy Hybrid has been amazing. It holds on target like none of my other bows providing a very stable platform.

Love this bow...

A very close second is my 2014 Obsession Evolution which I won't get rid off for a very long time...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
430 Posts
The one that shot currently for 8 years.
Mathews Monster MR7.

·
Registered
Mathews HalonX 70 Lbs 28.5 draw 670 grain gold tip single bevel Tuffheads
851 Posts
Mathews halon X 35 ata shoots like a dream not fast at all only 330 ibo but its a tac driver

·
Registered
310 Posts
Bear anarchy hc hands down best shooting bow I've owned. it fit me perfect longer ata and light. I have a bowtech boss right now it's a shooter but a bit heavy! I just dont shoot as well with it. I also had a hoyt charger when they came out it shot well and was very light but to short ata for me. i managed a couple deer with it though. that's my decade of bows I really wanted to try a new prime maybe next year.

·
Registered
714 Posts
PSE DNA SP or Decree. I’ve had several always sell them to buy something newer and better but end up missing them and buying another. Love the grip, speed, and especially mass weight of those two bows

1 - 20 of 46 Posts