Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has nothing to do with archery but it does outdoors and rude ignorant outdoors people. I just got back from a day on the stream fishing and I wasnt planning on keeping any fish. Well I hooked into about a 18 inch brook trout and figured ah man I will make a big fish sandwhich tonight for dinner, well I took the fish up to my truck and layed it in the bed. There was one other guy there fishing also. About 1 hour later I walk up to put my stuff in the back and my fish is gone. Nothing else just the fish. Just before this I was talking to the guy about leaving and going to cook my fish. Then he left right before me, figured he had to have snagged it and left. Sorry just need to let off a little steam. Some people are so ignorant.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
I know this has nothing to do with archery but it does outdoors and rude ignorant outdoors people. I just got back from a day on the stream fishing and I wasnt planning on keeping any fish. Well I hooked into about a 18 inch brook trout and figured ah man I will make a big fish sandwhich tonight for dinner, well I took the fish up to my truck and layed it in the bed. There was one other guy there fishing also. About 1 hour later I walk up to put my stuff in the back and my fish is gone. Nothing else just the fish. Just before this I was talking to the guy about leaving and going to cook my fish. Then he left right before me, figured he had to have snagged it and left. Sorry just need to let off a little steam. Some people are so ignorant.
It is quite possible that it was not the other person. I have seen Ravens steel stuff out of the back of trucks. I have seen Raccoons do this as well. Both find fish quite appealing.

I just can't see a person taking a fish, 18" brookie or not, and not touching anything else.

·
Registered
7,889 Posts
i would wait and search for the guy..eventually you might see him again, then i would give him a good swift kick in the ball bag:eek:

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is quite possible that it was not the other person. I have seen Ravens steel stuff out of the back of trucks. I have seen Raccoons do this as well. Both find fish quite appealing.

I just can't see a person taking a fish, 18" brookie or not, and not touching anything else.
Got a cover on it so I know it wasnt this. Plus all that was in there was a pair of hip boots and a coat and I think they were in a hurry because I had just told the guy I was leaving

1 - 4 of 4 Posts