Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What x-force did you chose? Why did you chose it, and how did you know it was for You.

Cant decide which one i want so looking for ideas.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have 3 08 x forces 1 70lb x force hf6 1 60lb x force hf6 and 1 70lb ss x force . I went with the 08 because of some people having tuning and derailing issues with the newer 09's .

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Cause I liked how it drew, it fit my draw length and I could use it for years and years without ever out growing it.

·
Registered
9,754 Posts
What x-force did you chose? Why did you chose it, and how did you know it was for You.

Cant decide which one i want so looking for ideas.
I bought a used 07 HF 6 here on AT. I chose it because I shot one of a friend of mine two weeks prior to buying mine and the total lack of vibration and noise at the shot was hard to believe. When I saw he was getting 320 fps at 27.5" that was all I needed to see. Greatest bow ever made IMO.

·
Registered
23,633 Posts
Cool guys, anyone else have a x-force?

I have a 2009 GX6 and love it...no tuning issues on mine...Fast, smooth, fast, and smooth.

I am buying a 2008 HF6 here tonight I hope...want to play with those cams too..

X-Force rule!

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I have the 2009 X-Force GX, also no tuning issues and it shoots great and is fast

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
I have a 08 HF cammed X-Force Dream Season, my first PSE ever and it is truely a "DREAM" to shoot! Who cares if it's smokin fast as the smooth draw and no kick or noise is the most impressive part of this bow- the speed is just a bonus!

·
Registered
769 Posts
09 X-Force GX. Also no tuning issues. She is set at 27.5" and fits me like a glove. I'm patiently awaiting the 2010 full line up cause I see some type of Omen in my future. However, the Omen won't replace the GX, but rather compliment it! I love my X-Forces!:D

·
Registered
131 Posts
I have an 07 treestand 70lb. I picked it because I like shorter bows but didnt like the grip on the SS. The TS is the only one with the wood grip which I like much better for comfort and warmth. I love the speed and feel of the bow and cant force myself to buy a newer one.

·
Banned
3,965 Posts
I have a 07 HF6. Shot it at the shop while looking for a new bow. I shot everything I could lay hands on & I liked it better than everything else. To this day I would not trade it for any other bow on the market.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I bought a 09 X-Force Dream Season,and don't have any tuning problem thats just a bunch of crap talk.Get what ever X-force fits you best you want be sorry!

·
Registered
7,538 Posts
i got the 07 xforce7 . wanted the speed plus a little more foregiveness with the 7 inch brace. Like Ark hedhntr said. i wont trade mine either

1 - 15 of 15 Posts