Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the g5 expert2 a good rest for the fobs? If not, what is?

· Registered
389 Posts
The LimbDriver by Vapor Trail is my favorite.
No clearance issues, supports the arrow longer, and very easy to set up and tune.

· Registered
654 Posts
I use a cheapo PSE Top Gun drop away. Not that phantom one but the basic and it works pefectly. No need to by anything more than that IMO. Full adjustable, great clearance, solid construction. The only thing "wrong" with it is it's not made in America. I really don't care though.

· Registered
819 Posts
The LimbDriver by Vapor Trail is my favorite.
No clearance issues, supports the arrow longer, and very easy to set up and tune.
If I can a Limbdriver, anyone can. Works great with FOBS. The only problem I had was when I was tuning my LD, the d loop slipped, and the FOB slammed into the spindle and bent it. I was able to order a new spindle and very quickly replace it and tune it again. Great product, great service.

· Registered
2,542 Posts
I use a Vital gear Mathews Kaz fallaway rest on my DXT and Switchback. I shoot FOBs out of both and have ahd absolutely no problems what-so-ever!. I love the full containment of the Kaz system.

Kevin

· Registered
960 Posts
I use a DropZone when I shoot FOBs but now Iam going to try it with my QAD HD Pro...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.