Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting into archery and am looking for a compound bow. Im 15 so I want a bow to last a long time. Ive been looking at huntersfriend.com and like the Bear Strike package. I dont want to spend more than $700 for the bow and accessories including case, arrows, broadheads, etc. Any help is much appreciated!

·
Vendor
10,991 Posts
Im getting into archery and am looking for a compound bow. Im 15 so I want a bow to last a long time. Ive been looking at huntersfriend.com and like the Bear Strike package. I dont want to spend more than $700 for the bow and accessories including case, arrows, broadheads, etc. Any help is much appreciated!
I would recommend you look at a used elite bow. They are lifetime warrantied and can be purchased for around 450.00 including some accessories sometimes. By doing so you will have a very high end bow and not have to worry about warranty down the road. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
334 Posts
The best piece of advice I can give you is forget about buying one off the internet until you have been at a shop and shot several different brands to find one that suits you the best. I am twice your age and learned that lesson the hard way by buying a bow from AT that I had never shot and needless to say I don't have it anymore.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I would agree with boonerbrad...mostly....find a used bow off the classified ads here and get one that is easy to adjust draw length

1 - 5 of 5 Posts