Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wanting to get a bow press and start learning how to do every thing with a bow like serving ect ect with dreams of owning my own shop or at least working at an archery shop one day. I want a press thats easy to use and I can press any bow with whats out there?

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
one you make yourself... check the DIY on here for plans. Cheapest and work great

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
The best looking press on the market today is the Bowa-constrictor. It has a built in draw board and their isnt a bow on the planet it will not press. I have a Sure Loc Xpress but will be upgrading to the Bowa-constrictor here verry soon.

·
Registered
527 Posts
EZ Press is a really good press.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Bow-A-Constrictor without a doubt. I just got mine within the past couple of months. One of the best purchases I have made related to archery. Frank is on this site and you wont find a better guy to deal with. Expensive but worth it without question. Give it a look.

·
Registered
11,636 Posts
The best looking press on the market today is the Bowa-constrictor. It has a built in draw board and their isnt a bow on the planet it will not press. I have a Sure Loc Xpress but will be upgrading to the Bowa-constrictor here verry soon.

this^^^^^

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I have the Sure Loc X press pro and love it. I used a friends EZ press today and found it hard to get to the string posts on the cam to remove my string and cable.

·
Banned
1,772 Posts
I have the Sure Loc X press pro and love it. I used a friends EZ press today and found it hard to get to the string posts on the cam to remove my string and cable.
They sell different fingers to clear the draw stops.

Wasn't the xpress discontinued???

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
It depends on what you do! the Last chance sucks to change strings and cams on but is great for speedy setup and such. Sure Loc isnt building any presses right now and wont have any till after the first of the year and will be totally redesigned. But I like the sure loc the best with the new threaded adjustment screw

·
HUNT'N SWAMP DONKEYS
4,982 Posts
THE BEST!!!! Bow-A-Constrictor will press anything you throw at it.....I will never own another press!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts