Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
2,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering I haven't heard alot of good things about the lumenocks or easton tracers, but what about firenocks and what type of firenocks are the best?

· Registered
8,159 Posts
I see in your signature that you are shooting Gold tips so you would want the Firenock GS. This nock is leading the way in todays lighted nock technology. Give Dorge a call at Firenock and he will answer any questions that you may have. 815-780-1695

· Registered
5,249 Posts
I have always had luck with regular old lumenocks.... but that is just me.

· Registered
527 Posts
Homemade all the way, I have made plenty of them and naven't had one fail yet. The only down fall is that if you are target shooting with some buddies DO NOT shoot first or they will aim for your "fancy" nock!

· Registered
150 Posts
Take a 1/4" dowel rod and sand it down till it's snug in your arrow . Cut a 1/2" section off . Put a small amount of Gorrilla glue(dont use super/fletching glue) on the wood . Insert the rod into the arrow . Take a "Thill" bobber light , put it in your nock then push the rod in until the nock is seated , and the light is on . Take out the light and nock and let stand over night . Don't leave the nock in . It may get glued to the shaft .
I have made several of these , and they work every time . It adds a little weight to you arrow , but about the same as other lighted knoks .

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.