Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 Bowtech Tomkat for sell, loaded. It is the last one before the binary cam system came out. This is equipped with the Infinity cams. I honestly prefer my solocam to the binary bc it is not so aggressive. This is a super quiet, mid speed bow. Extremely easy to shoot and set up nicely.

Setup:
Fuse 3 pin sight (camo)
Fall away rest
kwikee 3 arrow quiver
2 Sets of limbsaver ultras (4 total)
3 Beman ICS hunter elite arrows (+-.001)
D loop
Peep (w/o rubber tube, unnecessary and loud)

It is not here with me at the moment so I cannot post pics but if you are interested let me know and I will get them.

thanks -Josh

***this bow is already being listed but i do not know whats considered a fair price

·
Tooth, Fang, Claw
6,268 Posts
Classifieds Rule#......

17. A price MUST be posted in all threads…no make offer style threads

·
Registered
149 Posts
surely there,s a place where he can ask for advice as to the value of his item?
I don't think he's trying to break rule 17.
he's not looking for offers.

help a guy out rather than being so quick to point out fault.

I would say, for the tomkat, which is a nice bow that came as a package new, depending on the condition, a fair price would land between 300 and 400.
it's up to you to decide what you want for it.

my advice, start on the upper end and see what kind of feed back you get.
your in the best possible market for selling a used bow in my opinion, so this classifieds is a great barrometer for finding out what used bows are worth.

you can allways come down.

good luck!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
since i have to post a price lets say $350. I was not trying to break the rules i just was not sure whats fair and didnt want to waste my time or anyone elses. sorry folks

·
Registered
5,523 Posts
Imo

You would be better off to put it on ebay with a minimun price. Guys on here will try to steal it from you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts