Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here shot or own a Cheetah? how is this bow? draw,shot,feel, speed? Does it compare to say mission Eliminator II or Mathews DXT or bear line? Thoughts or opinions

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
the cheetah is a short draw bow ithink weights are from 35 to 50 or 45 to 60 my wife shoots one and loves it.

·
Registered
44 Posts
The cheetah is a short axle to axle bow, and you can get it up to 70#. Weights 3 1/2 # and is rated @ 315/320 IBO. They shoot nice, handle nice and most of my customers love them. A little off on IBO rating but most bows are. If you decide to get one I'm sure you'll be pleased.

·
Premium Member
10,922 Posts
the cheetah is a short draw bow ithink weights are from 35 to 50 or 45 to 60 my wife shoots one and loves it.
You sure you aren't referring to the Leopard? Cheetah draw lengths are from 25 to 29". Weights to 70#.

It gets some good reviews so must be OK. For me? I like a longer ATA even with my 26.5" draw. 36" or a little more is what I prefer, even for treestand hunting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have an 09 that I am very pleased with. It is smooth, quiet and fast enough. I believe it is one of the best bows for the dollar on the market. I harvested a 143 5/8 poper and took a doe. I have friends that shoot Mathews that are impressed by it. Heading to the tree stand now.:)

·
Registered
883 Posts
Cheetah

I'm setting one up for my daughter. I really like the flat back surface on the grip. Should give her a solid foundation on the grip. Also, the draw w/ single cam is good for her.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts