Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
like the title says. just wanting to get some ideas of what might be some things to look for.

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
Are you asking for targets or target bow set ups?

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
^ thats very nice!! how much you have into that setup?

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
^ thats very nice!! how much you have into that setup?
I hae no idea. The frame has been ther for over ten years. I had layers of carpet in it. I got tired of shooting into the carpet, put a new coat of paint on it, added a roof The orange target material is from American Whitetail Inc in Indiana.... Archerytargets.com The Elastifoam comes in three boxes and is light as a feather. They sent it UPS. The biggie was the shipping from Indiana to West Virginia. Around a hundred bucks. the material was 210.00 and what you see isn't all of it. I still have about a half box I haven't used yet. I absolutely love it.

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I have bulldog target set up in my basement at 7 yards with a old mattress and box spring as my back stop and yes it works lol if that is what you are asking.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice pics everybody, but i meant target bows sorry my fault

·
Registered
5,906 Posts
Here is my baby! 2nd only to the wifey! LOL!

My Black n' Blue Elite Tour. JBK threads, Stokerized Stabs, QAD rest, SureLoc sight, and purdee blue Bowjax all over!

·
Registered
47,473 Posts
My primary target puncher is a '06 ProElite with 2010 XT2000 limbs and SpiralX cams. It's been converted to shoot through harnessing, too.

SureLoc 550 sight with 29mm scope and 2X lens, 32" front rod and a I change rests for indoors or outdoors (since I use very different arrows and fletchings).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts