Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering if anyone knew of any technical/website/server issues on the Paradigm Archery website???? Reason I ask, is that I had been regularly e-mailing Joe late last month, early this month about the CTA string supressors and he was always extremely prompt (within 24 hours . . . always) in responsing. I made full payment early this month for the CTA (via PayPal), once colour etc was sorted, but haven't heard anything since - despite sending emails requesting the status of my order.

I have been burned before ordering archery equipment online to the tune of $300 so needless to say . . . I'm a little concerned.

Scotty.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Scotty,

I'll look tomorrow but I believe your order was shipped almost two weeks ago, I will check into this and get back with you ASAP.

Thanks,
Joe

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
9 minutes, MAN, that's fast customer service.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Joe has amazing customer service. He always responded to my PMs within a couple hours and will do extra for his customers to make sure they are happy and come back

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scotty,

I'll look tomorrow but I believe your order was shipped almost two weeks ago, I will check into this and get back with you ASAP.

Thanks,
Joe

Thanks Joe much appreciated. Blindingly fast response!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts