Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 BEAR INSTINCT
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
don't hear much about pearson on here anymore

I know their still in business with a new owner........

I have a z34 and looking to add a z-32 to my backup list, just don't want to add one more if there not doing well.........great shooters though..

any insight with them...?

·
Registered
11,380 Posts
don't hear much about pearson on here anymore

I know their still in business with a new owner........

I have a z34 and looking to add a z-32 to my backup list, just don't want to add one more if there not doing well.........great shooters though..

any insight with them...?
Check out the manufacturers section on here.. sounds like they are doing pretty good to me

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
They are doing fine. They have 4 models availible now Advantage, Legend, Predator and Cadet. Look at the Legend in place of the Z-32. It is quick, quiet and deadly!!!

·
Registered
2007 BEAR INSTINCT
5,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was just wondering
it seemed like there were alot of guys on here talking about them and shooting there bows and now i don't even hear a peep about them........

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
The Advantage is my favorite bow I've ever owned. I like it so well I may get another one in camo just for hunting. Hopefully I get to make the Pearson in two weeks.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Pearson is doing extremely well these days. This years lineup really has people turning their heads. The current ownership really started off in hole, but they have done an unbelievable job resurrecting the company. They are all ready working 2011! As someone else mentioned, if you liked the Z32, try the Legend...incredible!

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
They are doing really well. As someone else said, check out the Man. forum, they have a thread in there with a BUNCH of reading. I have never had a bow hold as good as my Advantage does

1 - 8 of 8 Posts