Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home with my new in the box shadow cls I got it shipped up from VA to my local bass pro in MD "Hanover" it was on clearance for 1299.00 it totaled up to 1377 not much from the original price but it is the bow I chose. It came with the acu draw crank and the new smaller pro 40, 6 aluminum arrows, 3 spitfire heads, sling. I just thought I'd let my fellow hunter's know so I'am about to digg in this box and enjoy. And Moon I'am still thinking on that vision And you hunter's looking for a good TP with a sweet deal check me out in the classifies soon.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
That's great to hear. I enjoy shoot my Tenpoint Titan TL-9 for 3D archery. Crossbows are a lot more fun to shoot. Enjoy your crossbow. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Hey Dude >> Having a brain Fart, do not know what a "Shadow" is but that does not matter. ENJOY...... Nothing like having a new toy to play with.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shadow

It is one of the cls models, the phantoms little brother the 175lbs. 330fps bronze flight rail and riser apg camo on the stock it's a little on the heavy side but that should help the over all performance of the bow I think?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts