Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always been interested in the bowtech line of bows, but have never shot one (don't know any lefties shooting one) and I'm looking at a used 2000 model Left hand Bow-tech Pro-40, camo, very good to excellent condition. What's it worth? What are the major differences in the 2000 model vs. the new models? I'm currently shooting the conquest III w/ 80% max-cam. Any comparisons / opinions and input will be appreciated.

·
Registered
8,745 Posts
southpawhunter,
As you most likely know, I'm a died in the wool PSE Shooter :); but I'm going to tell you a little secret :eek: ;) :) . I have shot quite a few of the Bowtech line of bows and I have been very impressed with them! :) My favorite is the Dually! :)
If I ever decide to change brands of bows, you can bet that I'll be giving the Bowtech line of bows a very close scrutiny! I bet there is one out there with my name on it somewhere, just waiting for me! ;) :) :D

As for your question what it is worth, only you can decide that. The Bow Has to fit you perfectly, has to fit your style of shooting, it has to fit your eye appeal and your pocketbook!

Good Luck my friend! I hope that you get a good deal on that bow if it fits you! :)

Dick

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
The 2000 model pro 40 is the longest ATA bow made by BowTech to this point- it really is 40"....

The cam has evolved since then and the newer models are smoother than the older ones......It is not the fastest but can hold its own.

You can not retrofit it with the newer components, so if you buy it, you will be shooting it as is....

PM me if you want my idea of a good price...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts