Archery Talk Forum banner

whats it worth???

593 7
I have a 08 hardly used parker blackhawk that i used for about a half of this recent deer season in north carolina.. Its in near mint condition with a vital gear 3 pin sight, stabilizer, carolina archery whisker biscut, peep, fully set up and was wondering what it worth because I no longer need to the bow because i purchased a new bow half through the season and now im wanting to sell the blackhawk... all estimates are appreciated
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks i appreciate the estimate... you the bow is truly way under rated ive shot a number of bows and it defly holds it on and is right up there with all the top bows ex. DXT hoyts etc. contrery to beliefs

· Registered
433 Posts
I have a 08 hardly used parker blackhawk that i used for about a half of this recent deer season in north carolina.. Its in near mint condition with a vital gear 3 pin sight, stabilizer, carolina archery whisker biscut, peep, fully set up and was wondering what it worth because I no longer need to the bow because i purchased a new bow half through the season and now im wanting to sell the blackhawk... all estimates are appreciated
Why you getting rid of it? What kind of bow did you get?

· Registered
973 Posts
i would say a great deal would be 425 but i would shoot for 450-525, has the cam been replaced? but anywhere between the 400-500 range

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.