Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems over the years the major changes has been a smaller ata and more parallel limbs, other things like cams also.

But what do you think will beb out in the next few years? We stuck with this current configs for a few years to come?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I think every manufacture is racing to that "magic" # of 400fps

·
Get Serious Get Hoyt
336 Posts
400 fps IBO and more companys are probably going to make a carbon riser bow

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
work in progress

i think a bow with a built in rangefinding sight will hit the market. it's not really a mechanical development, but could be a hunter's dream come true. i heard Pearson actually put one out but in reading on here, they were never shipped

·
Registered
862 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Seems over the years the major changes has been a smaller ata and more parallel limbs, other things like cams also.

But what do you think will beb out in the next few years? We stuck with this current configs for a few years to come?
i dont think there will be alot of changes. Maybe a little here & there. I would be happy with the bows that I have for a long time. The bows 10years down the road might shoot themselves and I really will not need one. but my problem is that I 'want' one

·
Registered
747 Posts
I cant belive no one has come out with a titanium riser yet. Super strong, light and cheap.
Ti is heavier than Al. It is much more expensive than Al, and takes different bits (more expensive as well) to CNC mill. It also take longer to mill than Al, which means more machine time and more money.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
also wondering on how they will look in a few years, I don't think they will get much smaller than 30 ata

1 - 9 of 9 Posts