Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
If you want to spend the coin, look at the nock on tv site. I'll buy Dudley's next.

·
Registered
9,559 Posts
Hamskea is the best. AAE pro drop and Vapor Trail are a very close second.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
It's not even close IMO. Hamskea.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro, Vapor Trail Pro V, Hamskea Hunter, are proven. I like the Pro V and Hamskea better because of the adjustability. The AAE is only getting attention because of Dud shooting it. It's been around and tunes well. The cable on that rest has a tendency to crack--at least the ones I have seen have done that. Really can't go wrong with any of them. Good luck with your choice.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
AAE Pro Drop. They make models brand-specific for riser fit. Cable attachment to limb. . .no stretch.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Anyone have experience with this one: http://schafferarchery.com/arrow-rests/xv/

Doesn't state it, but I'm pretty sure it must be limb driven based on how it operates. 100% full containment (quiet/no flop around similar in many regards to a w/b.)
I just looked at the instructional video and the activation cable was tied to the down cable on the bow.

·
Registered
4,395 Posts
I just looked at the instructional video and the activation cable was tied to the down cable on the bow.
So then it should work, right? (Down cable is the control cable which also moves with the lower limb. (up during draw/down on the shot)

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.