0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...anybody know...

...THANKS for the help...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Archery Coach
23,291 Posts
for FITA style target there really is nothing better than the Angel. IF you don't need light weight (IE for indoor spot shooting) the FIST is very well made and very pretty

·
Registered
339 Posts
DON

I believe for hunting you will find the Bohning Lynx more than adequate. It even comes in camo colors to match you bow and also 4 arrow holder or a 6 arrow version.
While some may say that the Kwikee Kwivers are better, i say they are equal to them in many ways.

For tournaments, I find that in the IBO and ASA circut many use a chair with with pipes taped to hold thier arrows.

I really hope this helps good luck and take care!:)

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
DONDEERE

Do you know anything more than DEERE equipment:D
The best would probably be the one ck had on father's day:p DUBBYA ARE

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Fist quivers are number one in my book... I ESPICIALLY like the Pro1 ;)....Pro1

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Quivers

We love our Angel Rover quivers. Nothing is as convienient and light weight. My choice for all outdoor shooting as well as indoors.
Fist makes some great quivers also.
Jbird

·
Registered
290 Posts
I chose the Fist quiver. ordered one back in May, and was told about an 8 week waiting period. Called them 2 weeks ago and they were going to get to it the next Monday. Called them 2 days ago and the leather is on back order. There're no sure when they'll get it in. :( It looks good on the web site :) I'll just keep waiting and waiting and ...

·
Occam's Razor
8,335 Posts
Re: DONDEERE

WR said:
Do you know anything more than DEERE equipment:D
The best would probably be the one ck had on father's day:p DUBBYA ARE
WR......Oh me,.........only problem is that "quiver" doesn't hold many "arrows"..........:rolleyes:........you've been added to the laugh meter to the left......... :D .........

And DDeere....the best quiver is one that does what it is that you want it to do........you can spend a whole lot or just a little, if all you want is it to hold arrows, or have lots of pockets, or be "cool", and of course, the most important question, does it come in "greene"........:D ...

That FIST is one good looking quiver, just as long as you aren't in a hurry.....:rolleyes: ...............ck

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
Ooster

Your right about Fist waiting on Leather. I just called to see where my Pro1 is and was told the same thing. It is going on the 6th week and I was expecting my quiver. Now I was told I am 4th on the list but it will be another week or 10 days before they expect to recieve the leather. seem like it's not my year. First my bow got hung up at the anodizers and now there aren't enough dead cows. Whats this world coming to.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Back order

HV & Ooster, when I ordered mine about a year ago the same thing happened to me. It might take a bit to get sometimes but be sure and order what you want, spend the extra now to have it made the way you want it because it's going to be the last quiver you will ever need to buy. I don't care how young you are now... you cannot wear it out or tear it up. Well worth the wait. WR

·
Registered
275 Posts
Waiting

I'm waiting too. But you got to have patience for the best.....................Dave:)

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
WR

I don't think I have too much to worry about in the "How young you are" category. Since I am 55, I think it will last me the rest of my life.LOL

·
Occam's Razor
8,335 Posts
Hey, do you think I could get one made out of this, seriously....;) ..............ck

Attachments

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Me too

I'm waiting on a Pro1 too. I called today and was told that mine is in the group that they are working on now and that it will be about 2 weeks. Sigh...

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I've got an old Neet leather quiver that is over 35 years old. Still going strong. No reason that any of these quivers shouldn't last at least this long.

With this in mind a well made quiver is a great investment, just a few bucks a year. Take good care of it and you can passs it onto the next generation.

Contrast this to the cheap artificial leather Cartel quiver that is falling apart after two years of use. I got it to have one quiver for compound and another for recurve.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hey lets see who gets there Fist quiver first.

I'm waiting since mid May.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts