Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the sport, whats the best/resonable price sight to use in tournments. all suggestions wwelcome.
thanks

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
I use a Copper John Dead Nuts for my hunting and 3D sight....for indoor I use a Copper John Ants. They are both great sights and Copper John is an excellent company. Are you looking for pins or a scope??

·
Registered
18,691 Posts
I have the new sight by Montana Black Gold, the photochromatic one. It is awesome! That is my opinion though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for advice

thanks, i'll check all of the ones yall suggested.
kcmwhitten:shade:

·
Registered
997 Posts
Viper H1000 with a lens is what i shoot. .019 pins. Love it

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for info on vipor

thanks critter, i was going to ask about a vipor. the shop i am getting my bow at only carries vipor sights. anyone else have an opinion on vipors? all info. welcomed. i am really getting excited!!! cann't wait to get my set up:cheer2: :banana:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
can i get all of the info on your coper john dead nuts, i am going to look at some this weekend and want to check out the exact one you have. thanks so much

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Copper John

I actually have the Dead Nuts Pro II.....it has the dove tail mounting and 5 pins. I like the dove tail mounting because it allows me to remove the sight when I put the bow in it's case and you can choose how far out to put the pin housing from your peep. I shoot with .019 pins but if you wanted something a little bigger they also have .029. Let me know if you need anymore info. :)

Here a link to the page: http://www.copperjohn.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=32

·
Registered
3,584 Posts
ok just curious.....

i know this is the ladies area but i read it to gather info for the wifey, but i was just curious as to what you all though of the Sword Apex 3rd plane and the micro 3rd plane? didn't see them mentioned so curiosity set in.
thanks

speed

1 - 11 of 11 Posts