Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
In 'Da Head
24,266 Posts
Copper John sights are pretty simple and durable with the C.U.P. system. I am partial to Spot Hogg sights though. Go Hoggin'

·
Registered
206 Posts
If you are looking for a Hunting sight, the HTM hunting sights are second to none. The pin system is all Micro adjust and is patented. They have a six pin sight that can be shot as a 3, 4, 5, or 6 pin sight without removing any of the pins. The pins are available in .019, .029 & .040. There are a few models to choose from and you can actually builds your own sight. The sight has a level that they guarantee to be correct and the 3rd Axis seldom needs adjustling if ever.

All of their products are first class for workmanship and material. They have a web site and toal free number if you need any help or information.

[email protected]

·
Registered
642 Posts
HHA, all of their sights with the wrapped optics are extremly bright they give that extra advantage with it starts to get dark. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
520 Posts
Your gonna get alot of answers.

But, heres mine. I just bought a Viper Predator hunter and I really like it. The pins are as bright as I've seen and the adjustments are easy. Just a real simple sight that is all aluminum(no plastic) and very well made. :thumbs_up

·
32,873 Posts
Canzoni said:
HHA, all of their sights with the wrapped optics are extremly bright they give that extra advantage with it starts to get dark. :thumbs_up
I have a HHA 5000 on my Conquest and it has the brightest sight pin I've seen. My Copper John lights up about the same with it's light on. Looks like a flourescent neon beer sign. It's so bright you can't see the target.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.