Discussion Starter #1
...anybody know??...

...THANKS for the help...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
YEAH I KNOW.

The kind that is strong enuff to keep your hands tied thight so you can't type these's korny ass threads.:D :D :D :) :)

<<<<SHAWN>>>>

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Re: YEAH I KNOW.

3D archer 02 said:
The kind that is strong enuff to keep your hands tied thight so you can't type these's korny ass threads.:D :D :D :) :)

<<<<SHAWN>>>>

:D ;) :D :p :rolleyes: :D DUBBYA ARE

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Can't say for sure, but 8125 is alright if you want speed and like retwisting your harness regularly. I don't have nearly the problems with 450 plus but that stuff's passe. Been hearing good things about Ultracam but I haven't tried it, or 452 yet.

·
X's R Us
3,458 Posts
Depends on the application. I use 8125 because at my draw weight I don't have any problems with elongation. Plus I don't lose speed going to a heavier string like 452. A oly recurve shooter might say angel dyneema is best.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have always been a fan of 8125 and dynaflite97. However last year I went to 452. 20 strands on my 3-D bow(58lbs) Never had problems with creep or stretch and always get good peep alignment.

·
Registered
467 Posts
String

The best string material for Dondeere, Onebowtie and the rest of the hood is made by Johnson + Johnson.

It comes in 50 yard rolls, is already waxed, and the best part is it can be found anywhere toothbrushes are sold. Oh yeah did I forget to mention it comes in a mint flavor also. Never know, the big buck might be attracted to the refreshing minty flavor.....lol

Seriously now I have tried BCY 450 and Brownell UltraCam. they are both excellent string materials, but I like the UltraCam a little better, Plus I can now build my own Red, White, and Blue Strings out of Brownells Tri Color UltraCam. Looks very cool on my Black Ultimate X

J.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts