Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
yep its viper, from what i understand the guy who makes viper is a former employee of extreme. thus the VERY similar look and design. im suprised something has not come of that deal. the viper has only subtle differences from the extreme models. easton94

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have both, and I have to say that the machining is far superior on the Viper that I have vs the Extreme. They are Quite a few minor points about the Extreme that made me look around in the first place... I shoot Custom for target, and I think that the vipers are machined almost as well... I dont think that Extreme is on par with them...

JMHO

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Viper

It says on their website that their hunting sight weighs 1 pound?!?! I dunno, that seems a little heavy for a sight. Is this true?
Thought about getting one but ouch!!! darn heavy

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
gam, i found it one day but i cant find it now!! let me know if anyone knows it i was wanting to check them out again.
buckchaser: i agree i do think that the viper seems to be a little better made than extreme. im having a lot of problems with the adjustment rails getting all chewed up from tightening the allen bolts on the pins and vertical adjustment. let me know if anyone knows the website. easton94

1 - 9 of 9 Posts