Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted this question on the Martin forum, as well.

Anyone have a sense for the state of affairs with Howatt? Martin has a model on the website that I hadn't heard of before, the Hibrido, and new color variations on existing models. New prices, too. But there's almost no information there. Any original Howatt hands still working on these bows?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, got a reply from MartinLovr4Life over on the Martin forum that Martin Outdoors has rehired bowyers working for Gail Martin prior to the first sale of the company to make the traditional bows. More information and video about new trad models is available at the Martin Tech and Talk page on Facebook.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Martin Hibrido recurve bow

I've posted this question on the Martin forum, as well.

Anyone have a sense for the state of affairs with Howatt? Martin has a model on the website that I hadn't heard of before, the Hibrido, and new color variations on existing models. New prices, too. But there's almost no information there. Any original Howatt hands still working on these bows?
2020 April .I have been using the Hibrido for over a year now .45lbs at 28" shoots very nice no stacking . I shoot off the shelf with a glove I use the stock string with some Grizzly Jim string silencer balls I gotta say ,its fun to shoot (loose)
:darkbeer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.