Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in pa .Does anyone have moon guide rut movement handy.My vacation is Nov9 thru 15 of November.What do you think the key date would be.Thanks for your time.Chase phase etc....:confused: Peak?

·
Registered
215 Posts
I believe that I read that between Nov 8th and 15 will be the hot days......I will have to check on this but these dates stick in my mind......Dave NJ

·
Registered
412 Posts
peak rut dates

According to Deer and Deer hunting, the dates are Nov. 6th to the 19th. They have been right on in the past few years. This is weather dependent.

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for taking the time to answer my post.Ive been working 6 days a week since April.Come november 9-15 vacation.Thank the Lord Amen. Goog Luck.

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I took off the first two weeks of November. I'm hoping to get one the first week so I can bump my days (second week) up for gun season.

My buddy swears the best time for our area is the first week of November. This will be the first time I've ever hunted NJ for a full week (2 weeks maybe). So I gotta go with what he says...since he's been hunting this piece of public land for like 15+ years.

The way its been though...if things are slow the first 2 days of the first week of November...I might go back to work and wait on his reports...since he'll be out there every day! (Contractor, Unemployed right now...lucky SOB)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts