Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any info on the new stuff? I know about the new camo pattern but am wondering if anybody knows anything about a new late season jacket similar to the fanatic. sorry if this has been discussed already but i couldnt find any info.

·
Vendor
90,754 Posts
there are several new pieces coming down the line....shoot me a pm and we can discuss

at the ATA show everything will be officially announced

·
Registered
612 Posts
I'm also very interested in the mid to late season stuff coming out! I had heard something was coming down the line so I sold my stratus clothing before everyone else knew about the new stuff.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
I have a couple full Sitka suits.... It will be interesting to see how some of the 2014 model stuff will hold its value when the new stuff comes out.

I'd bet it would still sell for around 50-60% of retail in good condition lightly used. We'll see!!

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Im sure it will be announced at SHOT show in Jan as well.
Yes I'm sure it will be. I think they basically have the same set up at the ATA, then tear down and move it to SHOT. I don't think they will have a ton of coverage on it until ATA, when we're able to see, touch, feel, photograph and report on it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Anybody have any info on the new stuff? I know about the new camo pattern but am wondering if anybody knows anything about a new late season jacket similar to the fanatic. sorry if this has been discussed already but i couldnt find any info.
Have you seen the new pattern or have you just heard about them having a new one?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have seen the new pattern and like it alot. They added some brown and it's not as blobby as the old forest pattern

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
The new pattern definitely looks good, but I wonder how badly it needed to be updated. I absolutely love the current forest pattern, and have had more deer than I can count look up at me and just look straight through me. I am definitely interested in seeing how the new stuff compares in the field, or why they say the pattern needed updating.

·
Registered
18,419 Posts
The new pattern definitely looks good, but I wonder how badly it needed to be updated. I absolutely love the current forest pattern, and have had more deer than I can count look up at me and just look straight through me. I am definitely interested in seeing how the new stuff compares in the field, or why they say the pattern needed updating.
Looks sell. if it looks "cooler" they will sell more.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
I couldn't agree more! I've had great success with it and am actually a little sad to see a "new and improved"....... hopefully maybe either one will remain an option!

·
Corripe Cervisiam
22,164 Posts
I've talked with a guy who has tested it...the Fanatic stuff is quieter with more of a polar fleece like outer fabric. some of the midlayers have changed.

Now if they would only make it in tall....

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
I like the sitka gear I wish they made there clothing in a few of the traditional camo patterns like realtree, mossy oak etc. but I guess from a business standpoint they would lose a few bucks.

·
Banned
4,461 Posts
I like the sitka gear I wish they made there clothing in a few of the traditional camo patterns like realtree, mossy oak etc. but I guess from a business standpoint they would lose a few bucks.
Would love to see something on the lines of the of the Predator camp.

·
Registered
310 Posts
the old pattern doesn't need changing. It works awesome from the stand. Ha vent had one deer see me yet that has smelled me and scanned the trees trying to find me. Its incredible how good it works.

John

·
Registered
203 Posts
the old pattern doesn't need changing. It works awesome from the stand. Ha vent had one deer see me yet that has smelled me and scanned the trees trying to find me. Its incredible how good it works.

John
John, I agree 1000%. It's amazing how they just look through you. If your motionless, they can't see you. Best money I have ever spent on clothing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts