Archery Talk Forum banner

Whats the Skinny for 2015?

1977 Views 35 Replies 26 Participants Last post by  Montalaar
Anybody have any inside info on what Mathews, Hoyt, Bowtech, Martin, Elite, Bear or anybody else has in store for 2015?

If you know something....post up!:darkbeer:
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
1,154 Posts
the future

i dont but i heard Victory will release its laser guided arrow somwtime spring 2013 :darkbeer:

· Registered
246 Posts
Anybody have any inside info on what Mathews, Hoyt, Bowtech, Martin, Elite, Bear or anybody else has in store for 2015?

If you know something....post up!:darkbeer:
I hate posts about 2015 bows, but I think elite will be number one to just hope I am young anuff to pull it back.

· Registered
277 Posts
2015 bow

Bowtech would have worked it's way through the entire US armed services, right down to the COOK and THE BLOKE THAT DOES LATRINE DUTY.:wink:

· Registered
8,473 Posts
MY bow company will be opened up by then. My feature bow will be a 29 inch ata with a 9 inch brace height binary cam system shooting 395 fps. And thats amo!!!!!!! Neone wanna be put on the waiting list??? If you sign up now I can go ahead and put you down for one free set of limbs for when the first set blows up!!!! And for tonight only you will get one free set of bright ***** Silver rivets to go with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
1,123 Posts
MY bow company will be opened up by then. My feature bow will be a 29 inch ata with a 9 inch brace height binary cam system shooting 395 fps. And thats amo!!!!!!! Neone wanna be put on the waiting list??? If you sign up now I can go ahead and put you down for one free set of limbs for when the first set blows up!!!! And for tonight only you will get one free set of bright ***** Silver rivets to go with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sign me in i love free stuff, lol

· Registered
5,479 Posts
My long awaited Moythewstechs should be up and well on their way to the top of the archery world.

Finally got the specs on this bow.

35in ATA
9in BH
535 IBO

The cam system is a trinarysolo and a half cam.

· Registered
10,545 Posts
:eek::chortle:

· Registered
86 Posts
I think Microsoft will have a new line of bows with an onboard computer to compensate for distance, windage, and elevation. However, I would hate to have a system crash when at full draw on an elk. :wink:

· Registered
5,479 Posts
Guess We will be competing for the top!!!:rolleyes:
No don't worry about it.

The Moythewstech will be the bow of all bows.

Titanium riser
Carbon Fiber limbs
Strings made from space age, pre-stretched nylon
Melodic dampners in the riser
Hub-swivel-kingpin-intuitive riser

Manufacturer guarantee to each customer for a 60x, 30x, 90x, 1440 FITA, and a Boone and Crockett whitetail within a year of purchase.

Double lifetime warranty guarantees your bow not only in your lifetime but in your brother-in-laws as well.

It will also wipe your behind in the stand. And on bad days of hunting or bad practice days the bow will console you with words of encouragement.

· Registered
6,665 Posts
No don't worry about it.

The Moythewstech will be the bow of all bows.

Titanium riser
Carbon Fiber limbs
Strings made from space age, pre-stretched nylon
Melodic dampners in the riser
Hub-swivel-kingpin-intuitive riser

Manufacturer guarantee to each customer for a 60x, 30x, 90x, 1440 FITA, and a Boone and Crockett whitetail within a year of purchase.

Double lifetime warranty guarantees your bow not only in your lifetime but in your brother-in-laws as well.

It will also wipe your behind in the stand. And on bad days of hunting or bad practice days the bow will console you with words of encouragement.
Don't forget that the bow will completely kick-butt in the woods. And they will call their flagship model, the "Chuck Norris". :wink:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.