Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this picture today. It's a NC deer from what I'm told. How wide do you think he is? What do you think this monster scores?

·
Registered
5,938 Posts
If that's real, he'll do more than give it a run in my opinion

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
NC has produced some really nice deer this year but something just doesn't look right to me the body looks to small to support all that head gear. If that is a real picture and it is in NC everyone around here will hear about it and know about it if it dies. And the NC typical record will fall with that deer pushing every bit of 200". The body size does look like a good 3-4 year old deer here in NC. Keep us posted on what you find out about this deer and picture

·
Registered
239 Posts
If it's been floating around that long has someone seen the actual size? I'm saying 24" inside and 185".. While it's huge, he's not 200"

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ummmm.......ok
I was skeptical when picture came to me, but guy swore it was legit. I knew if I put it on here and nobody had seen it, then it could possibly be legit. I had a feeling I would get the response of it has been floating around. Why is that hard to believe? I have nothing to gain by it. I stated "From what I was told". That statement I made there showed skepticism on my part.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts