0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...anybody know??...

...THANKS for the help...

>>>---DD--->;)

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
I dunno if they are the worst, but way back when I couldn't afford "real" arrows, I bought some gold "True Flight" arrows. You know, everyone has seen them. Fletched with Red and Blue vanes.

These arrows bent simply shooting thing.

Complete JUNK. But, you get what you pay for.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
That arrow that misjudged that Mountain goat target by 8 yards this past Sunday. That is definately the worst arrow ever.
LOL

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Beman Diva S.

They're OK arrows, but when they come apart they do so properly - tiny tiny splinters everywhere, and a nightmare.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Okay DON

This is base on technical knowlegde. I haven't certified it yet but never the less technical knowledge!

Out of 1 dozen arrows I would say the arrow that flies diffrent then the rest of the group. That would be the worst arrow

·
Registered
710 Posts
The original Beman Hunters. The shafts were made from two halves fused down the middle then. I remember I paid a fortune for them years ago, and within a month every one split along the seam. They were a bear to pull from targets, too, and honestly I was glad to be done with them. That was the last I shot carbon arrows...

·
Registered
252 Posts
I would have to say the Arrow Dynamics nitro stingers. I bought a dozen of these shafts a couple of years ago for my girlfriend to shoot 3-d with. She has a short draw length and could'nt pull over 50#. If your not familiar with these arrows, they are about the size of a 2512 at the tip and taper back to about the size of an ACC arrow. In order to cut to size the directions said to start by cutting off about a 1 1/2 from the nock side. The nocks are supposed to insert into the shaft. Well, some slide in loose some very tight and others not at all. Now they all were cut at the same point on each respective shaft. This means that the wall thickness of each shaft was different, thus there is no way each arrow could have had a similar spine. Well, I finished up the arrows and tuned them in as best as possible. Needless to say her groups at 40 & 50 yards were huge. Definatly not good arrows.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Beman followed closely if not surpassed by arrow dynamics. The arrow dynamics will fly good for some but they are the cheapest made by far.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Graflex...remember those???? Nothing explodes like them. Good thing they aren't around now as the new "hot" bows would be in pieces.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts