Archery Talk Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Vendor
25,433 Posts
Third hand is a great puller, BUT some times the Double D puller will out due it especially if you have arteriosus in your hands & can not put enough pressure on it to pull them out, that is when the Double D will save your ass. It is real help full when shooting X10 pro Tours.
Agreed kballer. 95% of the arrows can be easily removed with the Third Hand Pro Puller. It works especially well in tight groups of arrows where the other pullers have trouble, its quick and easy. For that 5% that just are two stubborn, the Double D will work, but I just grab another Pro Puller and let someone help. Have never left an arrow on the course because I couldn't get it out. ;)

·
Registered
11,797 Posts
i'm always going back and forth about buying one of these, then talk myself out of it, saying how often do i really need this thing?............then I'll stick a tree...........and start griping about how my arrow will never come out, and kiss it goodbye and then say, Im going to order this thing..........only to say to myself..........nah I don't need that thing............lol..........it's crazy, but the reality is, both are great little tools, and the arrojac is indeed the best of the best.....and I should probably buy one

·
Registered
19,049 Posts
A lot of times shooting by my self, so make it harder to get help to pull my X10's & I would not leave them in
a bale as some one with no experience will try to pull them & make a pretzel out of them so then I use my Double D puller.

Reactions: MarkVIIIMarc

·
wolfey
4,145 Posts
On foam targets adding a footer to your arrow makes them way easier to pull.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Reckoning 35 for 3D, RealmX for hunt, PSE SupraFocusXL for spot . Axcel, ARC release, Victory.
2,117 Posts
Sorry.. gone wrong..

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
worst i've had to do was lay the deer down climb on top of it and pull with a rubber arrow puller.i had to pull hatd enough that when it broke loose, i had to jump backwards off the deer ! that was along time ago and it was when i learned to use soap on my arrows.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Went with tire double d and no regrets.

I have rheumatoid arthritis and just a twist loosens them up in rhino 18 1 target.

Little pricy but let's me shoot longer which is money well spent!
i'm always going back and forth about buying one of these, then talk myself out of it, saying how often do i really need this thing?............then I'll stick a tree...........and start griping about how my arrow will never come out, and kiss it goodbye and then say, Im going to order this thing..........only to say to myself..........nah I don't need that thing............lol..........it's crazy, but the reality is, both are great little tools, and the arrojac is indeed the best of the best.....and I should probably buy one

·
Registered
Bowtech Realm X and PSE Inertia 50lbs
4,474 Posts
about twice a year my range (370) puts up new targets. One time in the first week nobody could get their arrows out by hand.
I called the target manufacturer and he said they had made them to tight along with some that were shipped to Texas at the same time. He sent me some different tips that did make it easier. I use the thing Tipe has who posted a picture on the first page

·
Registered
50 Posts
I never had a problem pulling arrows out of a hard target.
Then again, before practice I usually rub my arrows with a sponge that has some baby oil in it. Rub the excess off with a cloth, and they're pretty good for the next 200 shots or so.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I've got a scar on my thigh that resembles an Easton X nock. When hard to pull arrows finally come out, don't be standing directly behind it.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
same here. Lol

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
....and you managed this free tattoo by pulling an arrow out?
Yes but my arrow was stuck in a car tire that my target was sitting on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
24,117 Posts
Several years ago I was visiting a very good friend to hunt his farm. He had injured his draw shoulder and gone to a crossbow that fall. There was a new block foam target where we take a few warmup shots, so I zipped one into the bullseye at 20 and could not for the life of me get it out. Finally my buddy came out to see why I wasn't headed to the woods and informed me that I had just shot into a crossbow BH target. I am 6', 200#.....he is 6', 300#. He tugged and tugged and got his arrow puller and finally got it out. He handed it to me and said, "Do NOT shoot that target again!!!!" I replied, "Yes, sir" :whistle::rolleyes:

41 - 59 of 59 Posts