Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
6,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a student who wants to purchase a used bow from me and I don't want to rip him off. I want to sell him a Hoyt UltraMag in excellent condition with a new Whisker Bicsuit, an STS, S-Coil stabilizer, with a Cobra EZ-Slide and an extra string. I am thinking of asking $300 for the package. Does this seem fair? If not, what is a fair price for this package?

Automan

· Premium Member
10,362 Posts
I have a student who wants to purchase a used bow from me and I don't want to rip him off. I want to sell him a Hoyt UltraMag in excellent condition with a new Whisker Bicsuit, an STS, S-Coil stabilizer, with a Cobra EZ-Slide and an extra string. I am thinking of asking $300 for the package. Does this seem fair? If not, what is a fair price for this package?

Automan
Sounds fair to me. That's a lot of accessories too.

· Classifieds Administrator
39,607 Posts
Sounds very fair. You have $100+ in accessories going with it.

· Registered
3,243 Posts
The Ultra Mag is a minimum of 4 years old, probably 5+. The kit set-up was $499 5 years ago and we would sell this set-up @ $200-250, based on the condition. New strings and the confidence of knowing the owner is worth something, so you're probably not too far off. Part of a used bow's value is putting the right shooter together with it.

Best of luck and good shootin'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.