·
Registered
36,982 Posts
Really ?

Sent from my CB radio using Tapatalk

·
Registered
387 Posts
Your right, I was going to order some strings today and gave up. I didn't have time to email Brad, but I will do that tomorrow. He definately offers halo because I discussed it with him via email last week.

·
Registered
9,509 Posts
He does, he's a section from his manufacture area:

I have been building custom made to order strings locally since 1997 and have been selling to the archery talk community for a few years now. 60X strings have been used to win 5 world, 8 national and over 60 state championships. We offer our strings made from either BCY 452X and Trophy materials and served with 3d or halo servings depending on what your bow requires.

·
Registered
47,473 Posts
He did offer a lower price if you contacted him through AT than if you ordered from the website. Not sure if that's still the case, though. FWIW, every set I've gotten from him had Halo end servings.

·
World & National Champion
33,999 Posts
We've changed our pricing to include halo if the bow requires it. We were getting 30-50 phone calls a day asking the differences and it was eating up alot of our time so it is now included. I would like to add that just because halo is more expensive doesn't mean it is a better choice for every bow out there. We have found halo to not work as well on certain bows while it is an absolute necessity on others.

·
Don't Touch The Mustache
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We've changed our pricing to include halo if the bow requires it. We were getting 30-50 phone calls a day asking the differences and it was eating up alot of our time so it is now included. I would like to add that just because halo is more expensive doesn't mean it is a better choice for every bow out there. We have found halo to not work as well on certain bows while it is an absolute necessity on others.
Thanks. Good info to know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts