Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Waiting on Season
14,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there green arrows all over the threads? anyone else seeing these?

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
they are ones you posted in...

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
hahahahahaha

·
Beer Whisperer
11,079 Posts
Josh.......you really have had too much down time this week. I think you need a little break from the motel room and free wi-fi. Maybe take a walk or something. LOL!!!

Don't think I can make down Fri. Truck is getting a new windshield. I'll give ya a yell.

·
Waiting on Season
14,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no seriously i know the lil green arrows are supposed to mean i posted in the thread. but i haven't posted much this week i have been in meetings from 8:30 till 9 at night typically. but they are on every thread and i havent posted on but a couple this week. must just be my comp. the formatting of the screen is messed up also i thought maybe someone else was seeing this also.

·
Waiting on Season
14,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Josh.......you really have had too much down time this week. I think you need a little break from the motel room and free wi-fi. Maybe take a walk or something. LOL!!!

Don't think I can make down Fri. Truck is getting a new windshield. I'll give ya a yell.
let me know i am not friday is gonna work either but we will see. just give me a shout

·
Waiting on Season
14,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
for all those that think i am nuts this is what my AT looks like. and in this screen shot i have only posted in 2 of the threads shown.

screen shot.gif

·
Waiting on Season
14,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ok thanks i get it except i havent. go look at the threads i havent posted in all those threads like i said only 2 of the ones that show up in that print screen did i post in.

·
Waiting on Season
14,905 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok for further proof here is a screen shot showing the sticky's (which according to the lil green arrows) i have posted in every one of them.
the thing is look close at the the last sticky in the list by rodney ZERO replies but according to the arrow i posted in it.

screen shot.gif

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
I had same thing happen and now it's normal have no idea what happened.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts