Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Lefty Mathews TRX 38 24"DL @ 50# & Mathews Avail 24"DL @ 52#
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's your favorite and most reliable target release? I'm looking at a T.R.U. BALL FULKRUM FLEX, anyone has any experience with this one? I got tiny hands lol.

·
Registered
518 Posts
My favorite would probably be the HBC or mini Sliverback, most reliable Wise guy

·
Premium Member
Reckoning 35, RealmX, Prime CT9. Axcel sights and ARC release. Victory arrows.
1,733 Posts
I use ARC L'attendeux
Some times 2 finger Fulcrum Flex just for fun/change but not using it in competitions.
I have Blade thumb as backup for windy conditions.

·
Back Yard Champion
28,947 Posts
More of a person preference than most reliable release. The Flex does have adjust-ability over some, but you get use to a release and it's a no issue.

As for weight, brass, it's another no issue for me. Below, red Deuce (Mirco III 2 finger) weighs 1.3 ounces and my Tru-Fire Sears weigh 4.4 ouncs, but at full draw I don't feel the weight at all.

Just playing around one day...I play a lot. The HT in large was just too thick and too long in hookup length. And then my newest, the Stan Kuro.... Yep, going for that hole.......Most all the Stans in medium are a bit too snug for me.......

asset0C0U08ZE.jpg
Kuro 2 006-2.jpg

Reactions: Racevedo74

·
Premium Member
1,543 Posts
OP, have you tried the search functionality on these forums? i noticed you starting a lot of threads asking people their opinion on things. i'm glad you're excited and passionate. there's also a lot of good info already out there.

·
Back Yard Champion
28,947 Posts
OP, have you tried the search functionality on these forums? i noticed you starting a lot of threads asking people their opinion on things. i'm glad you're excited and passionate. there's also a lot of good info already out there.
Yes, if the Search Function works. Seems different throughout the forums............

Reactions: Racevedo74

·
Registered
Lefty Mathews TRX 38 24"DL @ 50# & Mathews Avail 24"DL @ 52#
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah that's true. sometimes it's easier to use google to search AT.
add site:archerytalk.com after your search terms
Well I'm new on this site and I wanted to see what people here had to say, especially more technical questions regarding my draw length combined with the weight I shoot. it's very time consuming to go thru thousands of posts than to just ask the question. I've gotten a lot of helpful feedback regarding things that I can do and use to help me shoot better. Also all these posts and replies helped me get to my "20 Post" quota to not be considered a spammer and I was finally able to purchase an item on here because of it. ☺👍

1 - 8 of 8 Posts