Votes: 24 25.5%
  • Other

Votes: 12 12.8%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a poll. Please select a brand and describe why you like the model you're shooting. Thanks!
This is a BT-hinge discussion only (not resistance activated releases thing).

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Plz people - comments, especially comparisons...

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
Tru ball

Using the ultra 3 currently bc my ht was stolen. The ht was great but I'm just as good with the 3.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Lotta great release companies out there but TRU Ball, I feel, leads the pack. Top notch offerings from top notch people!

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Zenith Comfy2. Joe makes a lot of great releases, available in a wide varity of handles. Smooth, crisp, and just feel great in your hand. Give them a try!!

·
Registered
9,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tru ball seems to be leading this match, but I feel there hasn't been enough votes...

·
Registered
47,473 Posts
I've been using a Bernie's Knuckle Under three finger for a while now. I really like it. Safe to draw, fine adjustments and the handle fits me.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I love my Tru-Ball BT Gold Ultra it has a great handle and breaks very clean,shot one for about 3 years and went back to one and it was the best move I ever made.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I listed Carter, I shoot a Carter 2 Special Plus as a backtension release, and also shoot a Scott Longhorn 2 equally as well, really want to try a Attention.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Carter " only"! for me !

·
Registered
706 Posts
"Whalens Hooker Releases"

"Whalens Hooker Releases"... #1 Made in Cadillac, Michigan USA all the way! Use it with or without a custom made non stretch leather wrist strap. Main body is 6061 aluminum. Stainless steel hook and screws. Simple precise adjustability. No moving parts and nothing to rust on this one.

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Stan. They just seem to feel perfect in my hand, and the adjustments on the Micro III is as fine as you can get. I just don't think they can make any improvements on this.

Ted

·
Registered
251 Posts
i have a truball and 2 scott releases. i started out with the truball and never quite liked the feel of the rod. seemed like it was always in the way and if not careful would clang and make noise when grabbing an arrow out of the quiver. i tried a scott mini goose with a strap instead of a rod and never looked back. i like the buckle instead of the velcroe as well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts