Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can only pick one. Of all the bucks that you have seen in your life, if you could pick your favorite which one would it be?

If possible post a pic along with your reply.

Here is my personal favorite. His symmetry and bases are incredible. A true midwest monster.

194 3/8 net typical.

The left base is 7 4/8. That's pre-historic stuff.

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
this is my favorite.It belongs to my father in law.Shot by him 1985 goodhue county minnesota.191 5/8 net typical.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I swear I thought about asking this same question the other day. I'll still say the Hole in the Horn buck for me. It was the first true monster freak that I'd ever seen a picture of and seemed to be the only 'named' rack for a while except for maybe the Jordan buck.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I swear I thought about asking this same question the other day. I'll still say the Hole in the Horn buck for me. It was the first true monster freak that I'd ever seen a picture of and seemed to be the only 'named' rack for a while except for maybe the Jordan buck.
Being from Ohio and living very close to the area it was found, the Hole in the Horn does it for me.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
This is my dream buck, shot by my friends neighbor.
I've always prided myself with keeping cool at the moment of truth.. but I think this guy would have me wetting my shorts!

If not him then it would have to the
Damery buck.
This buck's gross typical score of 231 1/8 is the highest ever.

·
Registered
113 Posts
This one was shot 15 min from my property by a guy I know, so I'm going with this one.

·
Registered
113 Posts
yes Kyle is a good guy, went to the same school. I actually knew his dad better, than I knew Kyle, but the whole family is just good people. Alot of rumors went around when he shot that deer and it just made me sick, cause I know that know one in that family would poach or shoot it illegally.

·
Banned
2,779 Posts
x50

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
The Jordan Buck is my favorite. It's an amazing deer and it has to be seen in person to really appreciate the massiveness of it

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
breen buck

In my opinion the breen buck is one of the most impressive typicals

Attachments

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
The Rompola buck as capture in velvet by Mitch himself.

This is the genuine computer generated photo of Mitch’s buck. This helps take away the natural gloss of plastic from Mitch’s WR buck.
My all time favorite.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is the genuine computer generated photo of Mitch’s buck. This helps take away the natural gloss of plastic from Mitch’s WR buck.
My all time favorite.
Thanks. I should have qualified the question. How about a certified, bonified, real deal U.S.D.A approved, registered deer. Leave it to stanley to stir the pot. :darkbeer:

·
Registered
28,624 Posts
Thanks. I should have qualified the question. How about a certified, bonified, real deal U.S.D.A approved, registered deer. Leave it to stanley to stir the pot. :darkbeer:
It's Christmas where's the love.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
Chad.....was that top buck from Alberta?

This one is my favorite..huge bases..typical frame of 204 and change...wide, high, caribou shovel browtines....he looks good to me.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is my dream buck, shot by my friends neighbor.
I've always prided myself with keeping cool at the moment of truth.. but I think this guy would have me wetting my shorts!

If not him then it would have to the
Damery buck.
This buck's gross typical score of 231 1/8 is the highest ever.
That non-typical has clubs!

The Damery buck is awesome.

I always look forward to the antler crop each year. You never know what's gonna show up. :darkbeer:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts