1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
None, I use little cover scents only.

·
74,535 Posts
Code Blue

If the rut in its in my bag. I have used it for several years and deer love it.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I've been using Tink's #69 since it came out.It worked well then and still works well for me.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Doe in Heat

Try Tinks 69 or Bow Hunters Set Up and you can't go wrong.
Lane

·
Registered
15,176 Posts
I like the Wildlife Research stuff! Trails End is AWESOME! I also have had good luck with Tink's 69.
The only thing is you have to use the right sent at the exact time or you're SCREWED!!!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
i would have to say it would be tinks #69 i have had excellent luck with it.used it for about 12 years now.in late oct. and nov. wont leave home without it.

·
Banned
1,786 Posts
deer scents

If you guys have not been using James Valley.....You have not seen anything yet. toxo

·
Registered
28 Posts
JAMES VALLEY

I AGREE WITH TOXO - THIS STUFF IS GREAT - I HAVE HAD BUCK AND DOE ALIKE EAT THE GEL OFF THE TREE LIMBS - WHAT I HAVE DONE TO REUSE THE GEL IS PUT IT IN CONTACT LENS HOLDERS AND MARK THE LID WITH WHATS IN IT - THE DOE LURE IS THE MOST PRODUCTIVE BECAUSE IT BRINGS IN THE DOE NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF THE SEASON AND KEEPS THEM CALM AND CURIOUS - THAT IS WHEN THE BUCK USUALLY HAS APPEARED FOLLOWING HER

FULL DRAW IS GREAT RUT LURE BUT DEFINATELY WORKS ON BUCKS ONLY - CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT IT - GREAT STUFF

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
New brand on the market..

Last year was the first year for this Maryland Scent Co.

Mostly sold in Maryland and Delaware, we are trying to branch out to other areas.

www.outhousescents.com is the site for OUTHOUSE SCENTS AND PRODUCTS based on the Eastern Shore of Maryland

This is a FRESH and EFFECTIVE product that isn't reused the following year... All new stuff each year. Check us out on the website, any interested dealers contact us and we will help you out anyway possible.

·
Registered
28 Posts
HEY 3DSTEVE, HERE IS THE NUMBER FOR JAMES VALLEY SCENTS - 1-800-DER-LURE - EITHER ORDER RIGHT THERE WHEN YOU CALL OR ASK FOR THE SMALL CATALOG

·
Registered
11,651 Posts
Tinks # 69 Doe In Rut Buck Lure for 28 years

I started amkign Tinks # 69 Doe IN rut Buck Lure over 28 years ago

It works

There are lot of good scent out There

we buy 90% of allthe Whitetailed Deer urine in North America

Its all good some is better

Tme biggest problem with Deer scent is that it keeps running out and they local retailers also runout
They never order enough

Thanks for the kind words

Tink Nathan

Mfgr Tinks Products:cool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts