Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking at everyone's awesome pictures of animals caught on their trailcams and keep noticing a pattern for myself. I tend to enjoy the foxes the best, followed by the bucks. If you had to pick only 1 animal to see on your trailcam, for entertainment purposes only, which one would you wish for?

* Bucks
* Does
* Fawns
* Foxes
* Coyotes
* Bears
* Birds
* Other

David

· Registered
495 Posts
I love the bucks myself. They were the reason I got into trail cams in the first place. I bought the cams for scouting purposes. Personally, 99% of the pics that I get are of deer. I've only had a couple of bear, *****, and little critter shots. Never had a predator pic. I do have to admit, when i pulled the card and saw bears I was pretty stoked, except for the fact they were 40 yards behind the house feeding on corn I put out for the deer. The wife wasn't too amused with them, so now she just stays inside and bakes cookies.:shade:

· Registered
1,555 Posts
Anything, cos you guys have wildlife I don't, inc most of your native preds.

Apart from the fox, all the UK's native mammal preds have been relegated to zoo's. Then people wonder why we have a deer population around 350000!
I know where plenty of lions and wolves are, even a couple griz we could send over, cull the population. LOL

· Registered
4,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I really don't have a favorite, just like to get a good photo of all the animals and some are more challenging than others. Plus it's a lot of fun to learn more about wildlife.

If you have the time, check out a few of mine and some of the satire i have with beaver photos. http://gamecamera-logbook.blogspot.com/

cliff
wildebeast - may I suggest you post some of the pics up on AT, as many guys/gals won't follow the link.

David

· Registered
8,525 Posts
I like bear pic's first ,I would love to get some on my cam's .Big bucks are always nice .I would also love to get some bob cat pic's.But my favorite is a nice black bear,or a couple cubs .

· Registered
537 Posts
I know where plenty of lions and wolves are, even a couple griz we could send over, cull the population. LOL

Its a mine field over here. There is a land owner how wants to re introduce Wolves back to the highlands (he's alreasy got moose etc). But to keep his neighbours happy, he's effectivly turned his property into a high fence, and UK law says you can't have preds and prey in the same enclosure!!!

· Registered
63 Posts
I just started with trail cams last year and loveeeee them. I love this pic of this buck I call split brow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.