Archery Talk Forum banner

Whats your favorite type of tree stand?

10608 87
Hey guys! We're new to the forum and wanted to start off with a community poll!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
My favorite type is actually loc-on. I currently use Millineum and like it. I hunt out of lean-to's with my daughter also. I have an older skeeter Wilson that has held up great and I bought a Millineum L220 this year that's great.

·
Vendor
28,176 Posts
That is a trick question to me. If I can leave the stand all season. I like a woodsey too or a Johnson treestand. They are a bit heavy so I only use them where I can leave them. They have a pedistal swivel seat on them so you can turn 360 degree. Bicycle wheel Bicycle Vehicle Bicycle accessory Wheel

If I plan on sitting more than an hour or two or just want mobility Summit are tough to beat.
Compound bow Tree Military camouflage Woodland Bow

In the summit I love the new SS foot rest for good nap when necessary.LOL
Note the position of the bow in both pictures. They are pointed down towards the ground where we expect the deer to be for less movement.

I don't hunt anywhere that I would have to walk more than a block. If I did I would be using a Lone wolf. Not nearly as comfortable as the aboce but much easier to pack. JMO

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have a couple simple ladder stands that I got on sake at Menards. They were cheap and don't have the rails around them so you can move more freely and quietly. Simple, cheap, quiet.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.