Archery Talk Forum banner

???

• Small truck (half ton or smaller)

Votes: 209 56.8%
  • Big truck (three quarter ton or larger)

Votes: 72 19.6%
  • Small SUV (Jeep, Rover, Bronco, Blazer, etc)

Votes: 45 12.2%
  • Large SUV (Tahoe, Expedition, Suburban, Excursion, etc)

Votes: 21 5.7%
  • Car (Sedan, Coupe, etc)

Votes: 32 8.7%
  • Mini Van

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Large Van

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's a poll to see what the bowhunters are driving into the woods!

What's are the vehicles that you most commonly take hunting?

·
My Elk Hunting Home
32,364 Posts
I voted for "small truck" and "big truck"........depends which one I want to take. If there's going to be some heavy duty 4-wheeling or heavy snow or mud, I'll take the Toyota. Otherwise, I'll take the F-350.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Big Truck

I take the 3/4 ton Dodge Diesel. I can take all my gear inside or out and I can haul as many horses as I want... or none at all!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I voted for "small truck" and "big truck"........depends which one I want to take. If there's going to be some heavy duty 4-wheeling or heavy snow or mud, I'll take the Toyota. Otherwise, I'll take the F-350.
I'm kind of the same way, I'll take my dad's land rover if there's been rain and the ranch roads are flooded, but otherwise I prefer my 7.3 F250. :shade:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
ttt

Small truck for hunting & the MAN-VAN for 3D'S :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
I guess my Dodge Ram 1500 Quad cab classifies under the "small truck".

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Wasnt sure if you classify my Dodge Durango and small suv or large I guessed large so thats my vote

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I carry 2 vehichles. I load all my stuff in my 1/2 ton 4x4 then i hook up my samuri and thats what i drive around the property with. That thing is so small iit will go just about anywhere.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
S-10 ZR2:shade:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
You know, this is one thing I did not consider before deciding to hunt. I have a small car and a small SUV, neither of which are conducive to hauling deer carcasses out of the woods. :doh:

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Here's my 2006 Chevy Silverado 4X4 Z71 crew cab, with an awsome 4 legged, Black & Tan security system...:set1_rolf2:

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
86 f-150 4x4. gave little under 900 dollars for it and runs like a top. little rough looking but perfect for my needs.

·
A.T.Under Sophist
20,931 Posts
I take my Nissan Frontier. It's a small 4X4 that also doubles as my everyday vehicle.

·
Wishing it was elk season
796 Posts
F-150 SuperCrew

·
Registered
24,954 Posts
i use a f150 and a ford taurus. it depends on were im hunting. mostly i bring my dads f 150.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts