Archery Talk Forum banner

what's "your" idea of the best combo rounds tournament, 2 days?

576 16
I am looking for suggestions. INDOOR I could see a combo 3D 1 day & a 300 or Vegas the next. Outdoor, Personally I would like 1st day a combo 1 arrow 20 3Ds (20 arrows) & 14 Field (56 arrows). 76 arrows for the day. 2nd day maybe a target 600 round (60 arrows) & 10 3Ds (10 arrows) to top it off (70 arrows total). A little for every archer & maybe a round they don't normally shoot.. Lets hear yours.. Thanks.
Plant Green Tree Natural environment Natural landscape
Clothing Smile Plant Leaf Natural environment
Vertebrate Plant Green Nature Natural environment
Plant Smile Shorts Plant community Hat

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5,108 Posts
We were looking at doing something like this... We were thinking an NFAA Blue Face round Saturday and 30 target 3D on Sunday. We had 6 (besides the 3 of us who came up with the idea) people who were excited about it and almost everyone else HATED the idea!!!!
The ones that hated the idea: did they all shoot the same type of matches normally?

· Registered
5,108 Posts
1st day: a 600 round in the morning and a 30 shot Vegas 3 spot in the afternoon.
2nd day: 14 target combo with a field face and a 3d animal together. You shoot 2 shots at the field target and one shot at the 3d animal for each lane.

· Registered
5,108 Posts
Guys who are 3D shooters hated the idea of the spot round.

Spot shooters hated the idea of the 3D round.

A few guys who only do Field, weren't really interested at all and annoyed that we didn't include a Field Portion.

The few of us who were enthusiastic about the idea are guys who just wanna shoot!!!!
That sounds about normal for the different groups of shooters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts