Archery Talk Forum banner

Whats your longest distance Robin Hood

2887 Views 78 Replies 76 Participants Last post by  thwackaddict
It pains me to lose an arrow but did this today at 76 yds with a new set of superdrive 23s I built w 80g tips. Got me thinking…..what’s the max distance all you far more experienced sharp shooters out there have had it happen while shooting? I had been playing with my draw length and had just added 3/8” after some for experimenting with a string and tape measure. Needless to say I’m not shortening her back to where it was😂😂. Let’s hear about em👊💪😎
Road surface Asphalt Wood Flooring Floor
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

· Registered
2,990 Posts
That’s impressive. Idk what length mine is I know I’ve tried at 100 and Havnt got it yet. I’m sure I’ve had some around 80 tho.

my favorite one is 3 bareshafts all stuck together. It wasn’t back to back to back I shot 7-8 bareshafts and had 2 arrows in the back of one By the time I shot all 8 at 20 yards.
Heres a couple different bareshaft Robinhoods. The one in the target is actually a 5mm axis in the back of a 4mm injection which is kinda wild.

Attachments

· Back Yard Champion
35,979 Posts
Some years back at a Club trophy shoot. 1st in group shot a 12 on a 40 yard Caribou. Me next, couldn't the 12 to save my life, but could see the 1st shooter's nock. I called "Aiming for the nock." Robin Hood. Witnessed. Some watching with binoculars. All were stunned, me too....

1 - 20 of 79 Posts