Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a guy on here bad mouthing the wildes and says he is from Detroit when his IP is from Greatfalls Montana. I don't know what this person is hidding from? I would like who ever it is to fell free to PM me if they have a problem with us. I think it is kind of crazy for someone to say the things they have said when they have no clue as to what went on between us and our sponsers.Thanks everyone on here for the support. It is sad that a person like this can even get on here and be like that.

Thanks
Reo Wilde
:D :D

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Reo,

You should never let stupid people know you have them figured out... :)

On a serious note, this and every other idiot on this site posting crap ("PSE xfactor", Joy Fahrenkrog's 'netstalkers, and his/her/its ilk come readily to mind) can all be ip traced all the way to a local node-and the mods know it.

A lot of the stupid games people play on here would be reduced or even eliminated if something were done about it, which kinda makes you wonder why nothing's generally done... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
boys a wacko .. threatened to hurt my kids in a PM when I stood up for the good 'ole bad apples... whoops I meant Wilde Bunch :angel: :wink:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
centerx said:
boys a wacko .. threatened to hurt my kids in a PM when I stood up for the good 'ole bad apples... whoops I meant Wilde Bunch :angel: :wink:
Did you save it.... the Feds would love a Terroristic threat like that..... :mad:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
maybe....

he was one of your most rabid fans that finally scraped up enuff money to 'have the stuff you have'.

now that you have changed sponsors, he's gotta start over. kinda tough to buy all that stuff makin minimum wage.

·
Registered
3,707 Posts
Reo said:
I have had a guy on here bad mouthing the wildes and says he is from Detroit when his IP is from Greatfalls Montana. I don't know what this person is hidding from? I would like who ever it is to fell free to PM me if they have a problem with us. I think it is kind of crazy for someone to say the things they have said when they have no clue as to what went on between us and our sponsers.Thanks everyone on here for the support. It is sad that a person like this can even get on here and be like that.

Thanks
Reo Wilde
:D :D
How come I never get pm's like that :embarasse ;)
Don't let em get ya down Reo, there's still plenty of people that listen when the Wilde Bunch talks :thumbs_up

·
NC ASA Director
36,016 Posts
You want us to ruff him up real good for you? :wink:

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Yep I saved it Fasst (moderator) has the information .. Some type of nut case to be sure ..

Takes all types I guess.. At least I know he is Montanna to be sure .. In this day and age the nut just might be your neighbor

·
74,535 Posts
Reo

With this many members. Your going to find a few idiots. I banned him for the second time and will be glad to do it a third if needed.

Good Luck to you and your family where ever and who ever you decide to shoot for. Any bow company would be very lucky to have you guys. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks everyone I just wanted him to know he wasnt pulling the wool over on anyone. It dosen't get to me I just have to laugh at people like that. The PM this person sent did seem a little over the top though. Thanks again and have a great night.

Reo Wilde

·
7,984 Posts
Thanks fellas, and they wont stay here long like that reo :D
DB beat me to him, that fellas not only fast in the classifieds...he's a fast moderator too!

·
74,535 Posts
Pug moved the thread

I was banning him as Pug moved the thread and was headed to bann him.

This guy is awefull popular with the moderators here :D

·
Registered
19,452 Posts
Daniel Boone said:
With this many members. Your going to find a few idiots. I banned him for the second time and will be glad to do it a third if needed.

Good Luck to you and your family where ever and who ever you decide to shoot for. Any bow company would be very lucky to have you guys. :thumbs_up
Dan, seems to me if that person is that much trouble to be banned twice, shouldn't their IP be banned permanently? Just wondering as I know the mods have the whole story not part like me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts